Researching and giving talks to local organisations and community groups in your region to promote the work of Forever Hounds Trust
• Giving talks to local organisations and community groups in your region.
• Engaging with community organisations who’ve supported or are considering supporting Forever Hounds Trust.
• Identifying opportunities for talks in local organisations and schools.
• Identifying and developing potential fundraising opportunities within local groups and passing details to the PM: Community Fundraising Development/ Fundraising Support Volunteers.
• Acting as an ambassador for Forever Hounds Trust through building community networks.
• Administrative tasks associated with paying any donations collected during community talks, to Forever Hounds Trust
• Good communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Honesty and reliability.
• Passion and enthusiasm.
• An enthusiasm for Forever Hounds Trust’s work and the ability to positively represent the charity.
A background in public speaking is preferred but support will be provided.
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
Flexible volunteering at times that suit you
Surrey Canoe Club
Foal Farm Animal Rescue Centre
Camberley and District Family Contact Centre
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.