To provide 1-to-1 support to women who are separated from their perpetrators where there is a need for enhanced ongoing support.
This could be due to a number of factors e.g. loss of support network, moved to new community, depression, low self-confidence etc.
Areas of work may include
-1-to-1 support of clients who have separated from their abusive partners
-Accompanying clients to appointments e.g solicitor, housing etc
-Accompanying clients to court
-Supporting the Freedom Programme group work
- Supporting Children's outreach worker with activities and or group work
• Good listening skills
• Ability to understand and uphold client confidentiality
• Ability to be non- judgemental
• An understanding of the needs of our client group or other marginalised groups
• driving licence and references
Elmbridge Community Hub, The Old School House
72 High Street
Walton on Thames
Surrey Care Trust
Work Stress Solutions
Home Start Epsom, Ewell & Banstead
Chobham Neighbourhood Care
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.