As a registered charity we are in a position to apply for grants to assist with improvements to our building. At present all repairs and improvements are funded solely by the funds we raise from events. Being over one hundred years old the repairs to the building are constantly on-going and quite costly and we also need to make some improvements to bring the building up to present day standards.
You would be responsible for the following:
* Management, evaluation and administration of the grants application and awards process.
* Development of systems and strategies to optimise the grants administration and reporting process to ensure that the system capabilities fully meet the current and future needs of the Charity.
* Pro-actively overseeing implementation and project management of charity initiated activities to ensure a co-ordination of fundraising/appeal proceeds and grant spending requirements.
* Track all grants to ensure they are implanted in a timely manner and where appropriate ensure compliance with terms and conditions and/or a specific donor intent.
* Work with Fund Advisors to develop spending plans to ensure that donations are effectively spent.
* Attend Monthly Board Meetings 1st Tuesday of the month 7.30pm
Please note that this is a voluntary position.
Previous experience of fundraising .
Essential qualities include;
Reliable and committed with good communication/organisational skills
Ability to work on own initiative as well as a team member
Willingness to be ‘hands on’ when necessary and have a good sense of humour
flexible and attend monthly board meetings
Basingstoke Canal Society
The People's Theatre Company
Elmbridge, Runnymede and Spelthorne Talking Newspaper
St John the Evangelist, Hurst Green
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.