Promoting the OPAG charity on social media and in local publications.
Compiling occasional press releases to keep the patients at Oxted Health Centre informed of activities and writing emails to organisations asking for funding.
As OPAG are a small charity this wouldn’t involve much time but would be a big help.
The basics of a fundraising volunteer tends to include one or more of the following and any of these skills would be helpful in fundraising activities for OPAG:
• Identify ways to improve fundraising
• Devise/design fundraising and awareness events
• Liaise with management/fundraising team on suitable events
• Design/write fundraising communications
• Approach individuals, schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organisations for sponsorship and donations
• Work with the management/fundraising team to write grant applications
The Penrose Club for Adults with Special Needs
Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Centre
Home Start Epsom, Ewell & Banstead
Oxfam Shops - Surrey
The Autism Trust UK & Polly's Place
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.