Staines Helping Hands is a community scheme covering the Staines–upon–Thames area. We are looking for volunteers to provide support to local residents.
The purpose of this scheme is to help those who need assistance with day-to-day tasks and we are looking for a team of volunteers to provide help with:
· Essential transport to hospital, G.P.’s, Opticians, Dentists
· Accompanying clients for shopping and appointments
· Visiting elderly, disabled or housebound clients
· Assist in letter writing and form filling
· Anything a Good Neighbour would do
What ever skills you have we would love to hear from you.
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
Volunteering with Staines Helping Hands is very flexible and can fit in with any time you have.
British Red Cross South East
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.