• Welcome corporate groups on to site
• Interpret the site and history to groups through guided tours adapting to different age groups and learning styles
• Ambassador for the museum and its history and for the Learning Team
• Maintain a good working relationship with staff and other volunteers
• Comply with the museum H&S policy and always operate with a regard to good environmental practices
• Willingness to learn about Brooklands Museum and to deliver tours as per training provided
• Desire to share your enthusiasm for Brooklands with visitors
• Good team player
• Excellent communication skills, adaptability and good timekeeping
• Stamina to deliver activities for the required amount of time
• Good customer care skills – always courteous and helpful
• Experience of working with people of different ages and abilities
• Experience of working in a customer facing role
Volunteer Hours: between 9.30am to 2.30 pm but this may vary depending on day bookings This position is of a voluntary nature and your availability for undertaking the role will be agreed in advance with your supervisor. Ideally you should be able to commit to an ongoing weekly/monthly agreement.
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.