1. Main Purpose of Job
You will be supporting our shop to give customers the best possible experience in store, keep the shop stocked and tidy, and help us to sort donations.
2. Role Overview
You could be front of house, welcoming and serving customers, keeping the shop floor tidy and fresh, or organising stock behind the scenes.
You will be supporting our local shop team by:
• Sorting clothes, spotting premium items, tagging and hanging items
• Keeping the shop floor neat and tidy and well displayed
• Keeping the shop re restocked and full plus accepting donations
• Serving customers on the till (if you’re happy to)
We'll need you to:
• be friendly and willing to help
• have good common sense
• use your own initiative and work as part of a team to help out
If you’d like to know more, pop into the shop or get in touch to arrange a taster session where you can try out the role and meet the team or apply online now.
You need to be the type of person who:
• is customer focused, patient and attentive
• is friendly and approachable
• has common sense
• can use your own initiative
• can work as part of a team
Over 17 year olds only.
The shop is open Monday to Saturday and volunteers can work hours to suit.
16 Obelisk Way
Woking and Sam Beare Hospices
Oxted & District Link Association
The Autism Trust UK & Polly's Place
RSPCA - Charity Shops
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.