* Do you enjoy the company of young people?
* Do you enjoy a challenge?
* Do you want to do something worthwhile?
* Can you teach independent living skills?
* Do you have a spare room?
The following is a list of the type of activities that a host is expected to undertake in support of any young person placed in Supported Lodgings.
* Provide a room in their home for a young person.
* Provide a safe and supportive environment.
* Develop a young person's sense of identity and self worth.
* Help to develop a young person's life skills with a view to independent living e.g budgeting, form filling,
* Enjoy being around young people.
* Experience of working with young people or personal challenges with young people.
Citizens Advice Elmbridge West
Surrey Care Trust
Gogmore Farm Park
Home-Start Surrey Heath
Hurst Green Community Association
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.