We have various roles on offer:
- Food/Café – cooking, serving, helping in our café, distributing food, collecting surplus food
- Marketing/PR – writing articles, helping with social media, design
- Biodiversity/gardening/nature – skills and knowledge for our biodiversity project, gardening skills, horticulture
- Events – maintaining our events calendar, booking events, hosting events, managing events
- Litter-picking – organising and taking part in events
- Youth workers
Additionally, we are hoping to open a repair café, run a Green Enterprise Hub, and offer a refill café so if you are interested in helping with any of those projects OR have a project of your own idea, please get in touch!
An interest in the environments, vegetarian/vegan food, or any of the above!
*when the café is open some volunteering will take place there, however events and other projects take place all over the local area
The café will be open during the days Events may also take place in the evenings We currently cook on Tuesdays and distribute food on Saturdays We are very flexible and appreciate any time you can spend with us
91 High Street
Friends of Ashtead Rye Meadows Wetlands
Surrey Coalition of Disabled People
Relate Mid Surrey
East Surrey District Scouts
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.