We need someone with a passion for vines and wine; and not just the drinking part! Painshill has a small vineyard of about 2 acres with 3 grape varieties. We have produced a variety of wines including a sparkling white and rosé.
What will you do?
- Learn new skills particularly on the vineyard
- Be part of a valued team
- A chance to be fit and active in the fresh air
- Membership of Painshill after 30 hours volunteering
- Social events with other volunteers
Skills you need:
- No previous experience necessary, just enthusiasm about vineyards and Painshill
- A reasonable level of fitness as you will have to walk out to work sites
Painshill Park Trust
Kenley Revival Project
Leith Hill Place - National Trust
Elmbridge Borough Council
National Trust - Standen
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.