Purpose: To assist and support the department’s efforts in reaching and maintaining its targets via the selection and listing of donated items on the eBay on-line auction site.
• Select, photograph and accurately describe items to be uploaded to on-line auction site
• Pre-pack, weigh and calculate domestic and international postage, carrier fees etc.
• Accurately record details of item on Exel spreadsheet and ensure the unique reference number is added
to Ebay home page and item packaging
• A good attention to detail and accuracy
• To maintain a tidy and efficient working method
• The development of a good understanding of the department’s working practices and its place in the wider hospice structure.
• Good computer proficiency
• Reasonable literacy and numeracy skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Reasonable overall fitness as role is not sedentary
Flexible and can be arranged to suit between org and volunteer. Volunteering at org address in Weybridge
Home-Start Runnymede & Woking
The Salvation Army
East Surrey Hospital
Tandridge Voluntary Action
Central Surrey Voluntary Action
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.