An excellent opportunity has arisen to gain experience in marketing and fundraising!
The role provides general support and assistance to marketing and fundraising activities of the organisation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative volunteer to raise awareness about the work we do and assist our small team to raise important funds to support more unpaid Carers in Surrey.
Tasks will include administrative support, research and assisting with grant management.
• A proactive attitude, drive and enthusiasm to carry out projects to conclusion
• The capability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good organisational and project management skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• IT skills
• Basic experience of fundraising/marketing (this can be in a voluntary role) or transferable skills
• Knowledge of the third sector is desirable, but not essential.
121 Kingston Road
Submit a quick enquiry to express your interest in this opportunity.